Close Menu
  • HOME
  • News
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Features
  • Security
  • Foreign News
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Oyo School Abduction: Husband Of Kidnapped Principal Says Rescued Efforts Ongoing Beneath, Praise Gov Seyi Makinde And Security Operatives
  • Orire School Children Abduction: CAN Declares Days of Fasting and Prayer 
  • Just In: US Launches Another Deadly Airstrike in Nigeria, Kills ISIS Deputy Leader — Trump
  • Amidst Internal Crisis, APC Postpones House Of Reps Primary Election To Saturday, Other Dates Remain Unchanged
  • Ojude Oba 2026 to Hold Despite Vacant Awujale Stool, Council Insists
  • Nigeria Right Activist, Politician Erubami Tasks New Power Minister, Tegbe On Sustainable Electricity.
  • South West APC Support Groups Council Felicitates Yoruba Leader Fasoranti @ 100
  • The Road To Agodi Begins: Adeduntan’s ADC Bid Ignites Political Momentum
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Nigerian Alert
  • HOME
  • News
  • Politics
  • Sport
  • Features
  • Security
  • Foreign News
Nigerian Alert
Home » FG Announces Suspension Of Degree Certificate From Benin Republic and Togo

FG Announces Suspension Of Degree Certificate From Benin Republic and Togo

Lekan Shobo ShobowaleBy Lekan Shobo ShobowaleJanuary 2, 20241 Min Read
WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Email Telegram LinkedIn
Share
WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Email LinkedIn Telegram
Top Ads ..

FG Announces Suspension Of Degree Certificate From Benin Republic and Togo

The Federal Government has announced the suspension of evaluation and accreditation of degree certificates from Benin Republic and Togo.

This was contained in a statement on Tuesday, January 2, signed by Augustina Obilor-Duru on behalf of the Director Press and Public Relations, Federal Ministry of Education.

According to the Duru, the decision followed an investigative report by Daily Nigerian Newspaper titled “UNDERCOVER: How DAILY NIGERIAN reporter bagged Cotonou varsity degree in 6 weeks” published last week. By @Theumar_audu

The federal government lamented that “some Nigerians deploy nefarious means and unconscionable methods to get a Degree with the end objective of getting graduate job opportunities for which they are not qualified”.

According to the statement, the suspension persists pending the outcome of an investigation involving the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Education of Nigeria and the two countries as well as the Department of State Security Services (DSS), and the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC).

Share. WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Telegram Email LinkedIn
Previous ArticleAutomation of Passport Begins Jan. 8 – FG
Next Article Read Nigerian Army Reaction To The Arrested Candidates Of 86 Regular Recruits

Related Posts

Oyo School Abduction: Husband Of Kidnapped Principal Says Rescued Efforts Ongoing Beneath, Praise Gov Seyi Makinde And Security Operatives

May 20, 2026

Orire School Children Abduction: CAN Declares Days of Fasting and Prayer 

May 19, 2026

Ojude Oba 2026 to Hold Despite Vacant Awujale Stool, Council Insists

May 12, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Ads
Ads
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
© 2026 Nigerian Alert. Designed by Samtech Media.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.